Why Should I use Content Editing Services?
Not only is it hard to write about yourself (or a topic you know very well), it’s very difficult to edit your own writing. The Write Approach Professional Services offers content editing services; members of our team act as a second set of trusted eyes to review many types of documents for people and companies.
Read these questions, and ask yourself if any of them apply to you:
- Have you ever written an important report, proposal or communication and wondered if you made any errors?
- Do you feel like you’re so close to a topic that it’s hard to write about it in a way that others will understand it?
- Would it help to have a professional trained in editing and proofreading to be sure that your ideas are clear, and your spelling and grammar are correct?
- Have you read the document so many times, but still find errors every time?
Using over a decade of experience writing and editing many different types of professional communications for various industries, we can provide the answer (and peace of mind) you need before you submit or share your document with others. These are the most common reasons why clients work with us for content editing services.
What Kinds of Documents are Eligible for Content Editing?
- Technical reports
- Business proposals, including Request for Proposal (RFP) responses
- Instruction manuals
- Policy and procedure documents
- Websites (i.e. to review current content)
Content Editing Services:
- Content Editing
- Content Proofreading
- Revising and Reformatting Content